The main topics of research and projects implemented at the Department with the involvement of graduate students and doctoral students
- System of criteria for external monitoring of the activities of a single law enforcement body in the field of financial and economic security of the state (0118U003575) implementation period 2018 – 2020
Scientific adviser – Kulish Anatoliy Mykolayovych, Doctor of Law, Professor, Honored Lawyer of Ukraine, Director of the Institute of Law of SSU.
- in the implementation of this project involved: 2 doctors and 4 candidates of law, 4 graduate students, 2 students.
- The concept of a new innovative model of public administration of the financial system of Ukraine (0118U003582) implementation period 2018-2020.
Supervisor – Sukhonos Viktor Volodymyrovych, Doctor of Law, Professor, Professor of the Department of Criminal Law and Judiciary (responsible – Garust Yuriy Vitaliyovych, Doctor of Law, Associate Professor, Head of the Department of Administrative, Economic Law and Financial and Economic security) NO SSU law.
- in the implementation of this project involved: 2 doctors and 3 candidates of law, 1 doctoral student, 3 graduate students, 4 students.
- Development of a methodology for cooperation between law enforcement agencies of Ukraine to combat money laundering (competition of state budget issues of the Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine for young scientists, state registration number 0120U100474) implementation period 2020-2022.
Scientific adviser – Reznik Oleh Mykolayovych, Doctor of Law, Associate Professor, Deputy Director for Scientific Work of SSU Law Institute of SSU.
- in the implementation of this project involved: 1 doctor and 3 candidates of law, 2 graduate students, 4 students.